Hi, my name is Rebecca. I always struggle with “about me” sections, do people really ever read these? And how much do you really want to know about me? But I’m new to the blogging world and there’s an empty space that needs text so I’m taking the challenge, all about me in an organized, bulleted list. Enjoy!
- My name is Rebecca
- I’m loving life in my 30’s
- I am married to a HOT Coastie, which makes me a Coast Guard wife
- I am a mother to two delightful, amazing humans
- I am a mother to 3 fur babies: 1 adorable dog, 1 fat cat, 1 wild kitten
- I am a teacher, currently teaching special education at the elementary level
- I am a University of Florida graduate – It’s great to be a Florida Gator!
- I love to take naps
- I love to shop – preferably online, in my jammies, with a cup of coffee in hand
- I love to read
- I am a self-proclaimed nerd and proud of it 🙂
- I am addicted to coffee and chapstick
- I am a Christian
- ChickFilA is my favorite
- Life is good